- Product Description
* Protects new bedding & salvages infested bedding
* Protect your guest's health and your reputation
* Increases time between re-infestations
* Aids in early detection of bed bugs
* Decreases the scope of the re-infestation
* Less time spent onsite addressing bedding means lower labour costs
* Entry Proof & Escape Proof around the typically vulnerable zipper clasp as well as micro-zipper teeth for an extra tight closure.
* Warm machine wash & tumble dry at 70◦ max
* Non iron
* 100% Polyester surface
* Fully encased
* Certified Safe - independently lab tested and scientifically proven to be completely bed bug proof, using a patented buglock enclosure system incorporating a sealed safety trench that is stitched around the vulnerable zipper clasp.
Do Not Dry-clean
Do Not Bleach
Mattress Protectors and Bed Base Protectors will suit depths of 18-24 cm
Bed Base/Mattress Protectors to suit depths of 24-33cm are available to special order
You will need a separate protector for mattress and base. For base, you will need to order enough washers to cover penetrations made for inserting legs or castors to prevent bugs from entering at that point.
Single - 92x188cm
Long Single - 92x204cm (this size is for Super King split beds when separated into Singles)
King Single - 107x204cm
Double - 138x188cm
Queen - 152x204cm
NZ King - 167x204cm
Super King - 183x204cm
- Delivery and Returns
CSL aim to ship all orders within 2-3 days of placement of the order. We offer free shipping* on all orders over $200.00NZD excl GST throughout New Zealand and Australia. Orders under $200.00NZD excl GST will incur an $8.90NZD+GST freight charge throughout Mainland New Zealand - please contact us for an estimate if you require goods shipped overseas. Please note furniture, beds, bunks and mattresses can only be freighted within Mainland New Zealand and are excluded from our free shipping offer - please contact us for a quote on shipping prior to ordering any of these products. For safety reasons we cannot air freight Christmas Crackers. View our Delivery Information page for more details.
At CSL we stand by the quality of all of our products and are committed to ensuring you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return it to us within 7 days of delivery with the condition the product remains in its original, unopened, unused condition, complete with all original packaging, tags and instruction manuals. Please note we charge a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from the purchase price on all refunds.
Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of duvet inners, mattress toppers or pillows, unless they are faulty. All bed and mattress sales are final and no returns will be accepted on these items. View our Returns Policy for more information.