Commercial Supplies Ltd (CSL) is expert in the manufacture, sourcing, supply and distribution of quality commercial grade merchandise, with over 35 years experience both internationally and locally in the textile industry dealing with leading manufacturers.
Managing Director, Russell Barnes, together with his wife of 40 years, Nadine, pride themselves on bringing the friendly, efficient service of a family-run business to those in the hospitality industry throughout NZ and the South Pacific.
The success of this family business and their willingness to "go the extra mile" has been recognised by many leading manufacturers and because of this we can offer customers brands that include: Actil Commercial, Sheridan, Fairydown, Logan & Mason, Cloud 9, eden, Sunbeam, Woolrest, Kimberly, and Sealy beds.
Commercial Supplies also own the DryLife® brand of Tencel, Waterproof and Microfibre bedding and The Good Linen Co.
Meet The Management Team
Russell - Managing Director
Russell has over 35 years experience in the industry. He worked as a senior buyer for a major NZ department chain store before seeing the opening in the market for a company such as Commercial Supplies, which he founded in 2003. His two main passions in life are his family and his boat "Maretta". He can often be spotted on weekends making personal deliveries to customers living on Waiheke and Great Barrier Island.
Nadine - Marketing Manager
Nadine, Russell's wife, has been working for Commercial Supplies since late 2003. Nadine is responsible for overseeing the website, accounts and marketing. In her spare time she is a professional ballroom dancing teacher (Dancerama Studios) and imports dancing shoes from Germany, and occasionally joins Russell for trips out on "Maretta" when the sea is very calm. She loves her job and especially likes chatting to and helping a wide range of customers.
Krystle - Retail Division Manager
Krystle is Russell and Nadine's only daughter. She completed her Bachelor of Communications degree majoring in Public Relations and now runs Commercial Supplies retail division - www.queenb.co.nz. Krystle also assists with Commercial Supplies sales and marketing. Krystle's main focus is managing our "Open to the Public" website www.queenb.co.nz. Krystle has grown up with textiles and has a great passion for business and communicating with others.
Awards & Recognition
Russell & Nadine are very proud to have been awarded the Bert Metge trophy at the 2009 and 2011 Motel Association Conferences for the best Trade Personality, the President's Award for outstanding service to the Holiday Park Sector in 2015, Honorary Membership of Holiday Parks NZ in 2015 and to be recognised by the Auckland Chamber of Commerce for outstanding commitment to providing employment and opportunities to the youth and families in our community in 2016.
Some Customer Comments
- "Commercial Supplies Ltd are a fantastic company to deal with. Orders are despatched and received promptly. Customer service is second to none. I fully recommend this company." Sandy Webber, Chris Jolly Boats,Taupo
- "a Big MEITAKI MAATA to Commercial Supplies for going above and beyond :) After placing various orders some of my packages didn't make it into my shipping container! I was fretting as to how I would open for busienss with half my linen sitting in New Zealand. To my surprise and delight Russell and Nadine came to the rescue which was a great relief and so very much appreciated. So to the team at Commercial Supplies who made it happen a big Meitaki all the way from Rarotonga! Your services come highly valued and highly recommended." Marcelle, Rossouw Enterprises
- "I would like to pass on again that we are very happy with the high quality of products and customer service that we have received from CSL. Additionally, I would like to encourage CSL to consider mentioning on the website that linen can be made in custom sizes - it is very convenient!" Brooke, St Matthews
- "I just want to thank you for such fantastic service. The towels were at our door by 6am this morning!" Margaret, Best Western Capri Court Motor Inn
- "I just wanted to say thank you for the great service received from CSL when we recently made our first order with your company. It has been a pleasure doing business with CSL and the product is spot on." Penny, Gannet Cottage
- "Just wanted to touch base and let you know the sample stuff I bought and have received thus far I am very impressed with. The Super King sheets are devine ... I will be in touch shortly with another order. Excellent service also!" Tineke, Pertab Bloodstock
- "Thank-You so much for responding so quickly with the order, if every supplier was like you and Russell, there would be less stress around! Many thanks" Liz Hutchin, Absolute Furnishing
- "Delighted with the service and product and look forward to doing more business with you soon." Donna, Berlins Cafe/Lodgings & Jetski Tours
- "Thank you for replying so quickly with the answers to my questions. The shower curtain is lovely, just what we wanted. Thank You very much for your professional services." Judith Brockwell
- "Got the mattresses Weds & the rest of the goodies Thursday thanks very much. All looks great & our bed/bunk rooms are starting to look the part." Bob, Te Anau
- "OMIGOD!!! ... a Kiwi company that understands customer service! Whose website works, who calls you back, who cares about marketing!! It can't be true ... are you sure you're Kiwis?! Unbelievably Impressed of Opua
- "The sheets have arrived and they look fantastic. Thank you." WB - Tekapo
- "I wanted to let you know that the order of pillows and pillow protectors have arrived. Thank you for all your help and service." Ruth - Cambridge
- "Loved the blankets...I will get back to you about extras." Mary - Raglan
- "... thought I'd just say how pleased I am with the bedspreads. They look fantastic, really finish off the unit." Denise - Tutukaka
- "Thanks for yet another speedy delivery!" Ruth, Napier
- "I am delighted with the pillows (full 600gm commercial) and after trialing one myself have fixed my neck which has been causing trouble for some time" Sue, Wanganui
- "I would just like to say this is the first time I have ordered stock from yourselves and I am well impressed with the service I have received so far. You can look foward to more future business from us here at Mountain View" Debbie, Hanmer
- "This morning we had delivered the duvet cover and pillowcases chosen at the recent @home New Zealand conference and wanted to tell you that the colours are perfect for my bedroom. Thank you so much for your prompt service and also for attending the conference. Kind regards, Jenny & Bob, Colonial Homestay, Tairua"