DryLife® Cotton Terry Towelling Mattress and Pillow Protectors are 100% waterproof, providing an effective two-way hygiene barrier to body fluids, hair and skin cells, dust mites and bacteria. For an accommodation operator, a bed is an expensive but vital income-generating asset, but if you're not protecting it from moisture, you could be shortening its life by years.
Photo onleft shows elasticated skirt that fits around and under mattress sides and centre photo shows mattress protector fitted on bed showing terry towelling upper and elasticated skirt.
* Comfortable, soft 100% cotton towelling upper
* Waterproof - lightweight, supple polyurethane moisture barrier
* Breathable - allows vapour to breathe through the protector
* PVC-Free - wrinkle and rustle-free, no toxic fumes
* Easy-Fit - elasticated skirt holds the protector securely in place
* Easy-care - keeps your mattress clean and dry
* Easy to launder - can be machine washed and tumble dried
Cot Small - 68x130x14cm
Cot Large - 76x135x19cm
Single - 92x193x35cm
Long Single - 92x204x35cm
Double - 137x193x35cm
King Single - 110x203x35cm
Queen - 153x203x35cm
King - 165x203x35cm
Super King - 183x203x35cm
Californian King- 200x203x35cm
* Wash before first use
* Cold or hot machine wash (up to 80 degrees C) with everyday laundry detergent
* Line dry or warm tumble dry
* Do not use fabric softener or bleach
* Do not iron
* Do not dryclean
* May be used under an electric blanket
CSL aim to ship all orders within 3-4 days of placement of the order. We offer free shipping* on all orders over $200.00NZD excl GST throughout Mainland New Zealand. Orders under $200.00NZD excl GST will incur an $8.90NZD+GST freight charge throughout Mainland New Zealand - please contact us for an estimate if you require goods shipped overseas. Please note furniture, beds, bunks and mattresses can only be freighted within Mainland New Zealand and are excluded from our free shipping offer - please contact us for a quote on shipping prior to ordering any of these products. For safety reasons we cannot air freight Christmas Crackers. View our Delivery Information page for more details.
* excludes beds, mattresses, bunks, large bags of polyester fill & cushion inners - please contact us for a freight charge prior to placing your order.
At CSL we stand by the quality of all of our products and are committed to ensuring you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return it to us within 7 days of delivery with the condition the product remains in its original, unopened, unused condition, complete with all original packaging, tags and instruction manuals. Please note we charge a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from the purchase price on all refunds.
Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of duvet inners, mattress toppers or pillows, unless they are faulty. All bed and mattress sales are final and no returns will be accepted on these items. View our Returns Policy for more information.