Odours are caused by airborne molecules given off by bacteria, moulds, spores, toxins, hydrocarbons, yeast, viruses and mildew. Most traditional odour removal methods utilise perfumes or fragrances to simply mask the odour with another odour. Ozone on the other hand is a highly efficient purification agent, stronger than chlorine or even hydrogen peroxide. It destroys odours by releasing oxygen atoms to the odour substance. This results in a structural change to the odour and the ozone converting to oxygen. All you are left with is pure, fresh, really healthy air, it's the most natural air freshener in the world.
- Deodourisation of a large range of problem odours including tobacco smoke, food, body, animal, plant and garbage odours. Being gaseous it permeates inaccesible areas.
- Disinfection or sterilisation of micro-organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, mildew, algae, including pathenogenic germs.
- Control of air borne micro-particles including tobacco smoke, lint and dust.
- Slower spoilage rates and increased shelf life for fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, poultry and cut flowers.
- Faster growth rates for plants, flowers and intesnively farmed livestock, such as chickens and pigs, by providing a cleaner, healthier environment.
- Simple to use - turn on, open window, leave room.
Voltage - 220/240 VAC 50/60 Hz. 110/120 VAC 50/60 Hz.
Power Consumption - 35 watts.
Fan output - 135 M3/hour.
Electrical lead length - 2m.
Weight - 4.8kgs
Size - 390 x 235 x 140mm.
Origin - Made in New Zealand.
Bulb - Lasts approx 8000 hours.
Air conditioning systems, clubs and pubs, cold rooms, greenhouses, food packaging, fruit and vegetable storage, fire and water restoration, duct cleaning, hotel and motel rooms, car detailing, hair dressing salons, garbage compactors, commercial kitchens, restaurants, supermarkets, freight containers, hospital wards, theatres, carpet cleaning, dry cleaning, paint fumes, smoking rooms, wash rooms, conference rooms, doctors waiting rooms, florists, gyms and changing rooms, ambulance and police vans, garbage areas, veterinary clinics, pig and poultry farms, nursing homes, grease traps.
Destroys odours associated with:
Bacteria, viruses, mould, algae, yeast, fungus, mildew, smoke, pollen, toxins, spores, urine, faeces, decaying matter, ketones (from insulation, carpets and furniture), V.O.C. (volatile organic compounds), O.D.S (ozone depleting substances).
CSL aim to ship all orders within 3-4 days of placement of the order. We offer free shipping* on all orders over $200.00NZD excl GST throughout Mainland New Zealand. Orders under $200.00NZD excl GST will incur an $8.90NZD+GST freight charge throughout Mainland New Zealand - please contact us for an estimate if you require goods shipped overseas. Please note furniture, beds, bunks and mattresses can only be freighted within Mainland New Zealand and are excluded from our free shipping offer - please contact us for a quote on shipping prior to ordering any of these products. For safety reasons we cannot air freight Christmas Crackers. View our Delivery Information page for more details.
* excludes beds, mattresses, bunks, large bags of polyester fill & cushion inners - please contact us for a freight charge prior to placing your order.
At CSL we stand by the quality of all of our products and are committed to ensuring you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase you may return it to us within 7 days of delivery with the condition the product remains in its original, unopened, unused condition, complete with all original packaging, tags and instruction manuals. Please note we charge a 20% restocking fee which will be deducted from the purchase price on all refunds.
Due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns of duvet inners, mattress toppers or pillows, unless they are faulty. All bed and mattress sales are final and no returns will be accepted on these items. View our Returns Policy for more information.